Professional, Ethical, Experienced and Determined Lawyers
The Modesto law office of Arata, Swingle, Sodhi & Van Egmond offers legal services to a diverse mix of regional and national clients facing legal concerns throughout Northern California, Central Valley and the East Bay.
Small by Design. Large in Results.
We are a small firm by design that delivers large firm results without the large firm price tag. We do not have the overhead or hierarchy of a larger firm, which translates into savings to our clients.
Our lawyers have more than 60-plus years of combined experienced and are passionate, professional and tireless in our efforts on behalf of clients. We have built a strong reputation case by case, client by client, by providing skilled, resolute and knowledgeable legal counsel; attentive, accessible client care; and cost-effective delivery of services. You may count on our team of trial lawyers to protect your interests.
Lawyers Who Make the Difference.
Call: 209-409-3106 or 888-877-0539. E-Mail Us.
Our clients are involved in civil, commercial, regulatory and licensure legal matters in which they must defend themselves. They include:
- Individuals who needs help defending against personal injury claims that threatens to seize their own personal assets
- Small-business owners and large corporations involved in business litigation (disputes), employment disputes, premise liability defense and other legal challenges
- Construction contractors and subcontractors facing charges that include shoddy workmanship
- Small farms and agribusinesses dealing with regulatory compliance issues, personal injury claims, employment legal matters and other difficult legal concerns
- Insurance companies that need assistance reviewing policies for coverage issues, to provide a defense to their insureds with maximum efficiency, and to defend against fraud and other false claims
- Municipalities and public entities involved in premises liability, personal injury, compliance or regulatory matters
- Professionals facing medical malpractice claims and the potential loss of their livelihood
Learn How We Help and How We Work
To discuss your specific legal concern, whether it relates to business litigation, insurance defense or agricultural regulatory compliance. Learn more about our firm and how we can help you by calling: 209-409-3106 or 888-877-0539 today. You may also contact us through e-mail.