Serving Northern California, East Bay and Central Valley
The law office of Arata, Swingle, Sodhi & Van Egmond aims to be the only law firm you will ever need. We are a small firm of six lawyers with a combined 60-plus years' legal experience. Operating from our office in Modesto, California, we serve the legal needs of individual and business clients throughout Northern California, the East Bay and Central Valley.
Small Size. Large Results.
Our small size is a calculated strength. It allows us to be flexible, affordable and remain connected to each individual client while consistently returning results that work. We can because we care and we have the skills to make the law work for you. We are the firm to call, for counsel and in times of need, whether for complex environmental compliance guidance, civil litigation advocacy relating to your subcontracting construction business or insurance policy analysis and defense.
Our goal is twofold:
- To resolve each legal matter efficiently, swiftly and ethically
- To provide caring, responsive and honest client service to everyone who seeks our help
In many situations, a legal matter we are handling blends into another area of law in which we practice. Our cross-disciplinary abilities allow us to knowledgeable and skillfully handle all aspects of a legal concern.
Our practice areas include
- Business litigation, civil litigation
- Medical malpractice defense
- Construction litigation defense
- Agricultural law
- Personal injury defense
- Insurance defense
- Municipal and public entity defense
- Insurance coverage matters
- Defense of commercial premises liability
- Family Law
- Labor Law for Employers
- Employment Law for Employees
The Firm to Call for Help
For cost-effective, knowledgeable and focused guidance and advocacy, please call an attorney who cares and has the experience to help you: 209-409-3106 or 888-877-0539. You may feel free to e-mail.