Facing a Business Dispute or Lawsuit?
Our Modesto Business Litigation Attorneys Settle Disputes
As a business owner, you face a wide range of potential and probable legal issues. Business disputes can happen, no matter how responsible or well-planned a company is. Contracts can be breached, real estate litigation can be lengthy, liability issues can be damaging, and torts are complicated. If you are facing a road block to growing your business, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed. Business and partnership disputes usually involve powerful entities, confusing regulations, and have significant financial consequences. Our Modesto business litigation attorneys handle business disputes, partnership disputes, and other issues.
Arata, Swingle, Van Egmond & Heitlinger is a full-service firm that treats you with respect and compassion. We have the experience and capability to provide you with pragmatic and prudent legal action. Our firm can give your partnership, LLC, corporation or other legal entity the agency it needs to grow. We investigate every detail of your company to help bring a swift and favorable resolution to your case. No matter where you are with your dispute or legal case, we can help.
What Business Litigation Requires a Lawyer?
Generally, any partnership, corporation, LLC, non-profit, business or other legal entity requires representation by a business litigation attorney. If an action is filed against your business, the proceedings may take time to run their course. Common issues that may require a business litigation lawyer include:
- Business torts. These torts, one of the most common disputes, occur when a legal entity harms the interests of a business. These claims can disrupt your business and may result in breaches of contract.
- Shareholder disputes. Disputes between the shareholders of your business may take many forms and involve a wide range of issues. Additionally, depending on your shareholder agreement, these can be difficult to settle.
- Business and contract disputes. Disputes between your business and its employees and/or vendors can be costly and damaging. However, our attorneys can help you enforce a contract or defend you against breach of contract accusations.
- Consumer actions. If your business is facing a consumer action or lawsuit, then our Modesto business litigation lawyers can help defend you.
- Product liability cases. These types of lawsuits can be protracted and costly, so you should always consult a lawyer for defense help.
Our Modesto business litigation lawyers can help you prove the validity of your claim at any stage and, in some cases, may stop a claim before it starts. We can identify potential liabilities to help your business avoid costly and lengthy court proceedings.
If you have any concerns about your business, contact Arata, Swingle, Van Egmond & Heitlinger. By addressing issues before they develop into legal battles, we can bring you peace of mind about your future.
What Kinds of Business Litigation Clients Do We Represent?
Our law firm’s business litigation clients engage in a wide range of business activities and consist of sole proprietors to publicly traded corporations. Some of the industries that our clients do business in include:
- Agricultural Industry
- Business Services
- Commercial Suppliers
- Retail Industry
- Real Estate
- Telecommunications Industry
- Technology Industry
- Construction Industry
- Medical Supply Industry
- Healthcare Services Industry
- Hospitality Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
We understand, no matter the size of your business, that protecting the business’ assets and preserving the good reputation of the company are your main goals. If your business is anticipating litigation, then you need to speak with an attorney who knows the law.
Settling a Business Dispute? Call Our Modesto Business Litigation Attorneys
Facing a tortious interference claim? Supply and distribution questions? Purchasing or selling real estate? Concerned that your business entity may have potential liabilities? At Arata, Swingle, Van Egmond & Heitlinger, we care about helping your business grow and flourish. We know the California court system and are respected by our peers. Our business litigation attorneys are confident in proceedings and with any size of commercial lawsuit. From preliminary negations and arbitration to proceedings further down the road, our law firm can help.
Our Modesto office proudly serves Stanislaus County and surrounding areas. Even if you are out of state, we can help, since business litigation can involve contracts or agreements across the country, each with its own set of laws and regulations. Through an initial consultation, we can review your legal matter and let you know how we can help. If you need guidance in any partnership or business dispute, then call us at (209) 522-2211 or contact us online.